In this 2-part pottery workshop, learn how to hand-build (Part 1) and glaze (Part 2) a mug and a plate. Choose from a range of textures & shapes to make something unique for your home or as a gift for your loved ones.
Total Class Duration: 180 mins
Part 1- 120 mins
Part 2- 60 mins
- Brief introduction to clay and ceramic tools for hand building
- Learn basic hand-building techniques and use these techniques to make a textured mug with a matching plate
Choose from a range of texture tools to add your desired texture to clay and handmake a beutiful mug & plate.
- Time for the artist in you to shine- add your favourite glazes and colors to your handmade piece from a range of glazes & underglazes available at the studio.
- All raw materials, clay, glazes & tools will be provided
- The price includes all firing costs
- Your handmade ceramic ware to bring home*
*Drying of ceramic ware takes 2-3 weeks followed by bisque & glaze firings in the kiln.
Note: When you book this workshop, you are paying for 2 classes. Part 1 of the class will be on the date selected while booking & part 2 will 3/4 weeks later- once your piece has been bisque fired and is ready for glazing.