Beautiful handmade porcelain platter with plant motifs.
This platter is made with a white porcelain clay on which baby's breath has been embossed and the intricate details enhanced with pink and green underglazes, giving it a classic vintage look.
A must have for the ones who appreciate beauty in everyday life and those who love to entertain and spend time with family and friends. And a thoughtful present for your loved ones- for house warming, anniversaries and other celebrations.
- Each platter is crafted by hand and is one-of-a-kind
- It has its own personality, variability and perfect imperfections
- Designed and made in Singapore with food safe glazes
Surface Finish: Glossy
Dimensions: 10.25X5 inches/ 26X12.5 cm (approx.)
Sales Package: One platter
- Please note that pre-ordered items will take 4-5 weeks to ship
- For customisation and bulk orders, please write to email@example.com
Each ceramic ware is made with cone 5 stoneware or porcelain clay. Only food safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, hand-washing with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge in soapy water is recommended. However, the products are dishwasher and microwave safe. Avoid placing in extreme hot or cold environments such as oven or freezer as this may cause thermal shock and result in fragility and cracking and/or breakage.