Beautiful handmade ceramic platter with intricate patterns embossed across the surface and glazed in an earthy mulberry shade.
These platters are made with a toasty brown stoneware clay and glazed with food safe mulberry colored glaze. The glaze breaks lightly over the pattern revealing the fine texture underneath.
A must have for the ones who appreciate beauty in everyday life and those who love to entertain and spend time with family and friends. And a thoughtful present for your loved ones- for house warming, anniversaries and other celebrations.
- Each platter is crafted by hand and is one-of-a-kind
- It has its own personality, variability and perfect imperfections
- Designed and made in Singapore with food safe glazes
Surface Finish: Glossy
Dimensions: 11X8.75 inches/ 28X22 cms (approx.)
Sales Package: One platter
- Please note that pre-ordered items will take 4-5 weeks to ship
- For customisation and bulk orders, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each ceramic ware is made with cone 5 stoneware or porcelain clay. Only food safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, hand-washing with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge in soapy water is recommended. However, the products are dishwasher and microwave safe. Avoid placing in extreme hot or cold environments such as oven or freezer as this may cause thermal shock and result in fragility and cracking and/or breakage.