A beautiful, classic handmade ceramic palette glazed in a milky white glaze with tiny brown specs- perfect for mixing your colors.
This is a classic design inspired by my own need for a ceramic palette for my art practice. I believe that a handmade piece adds more purpose and elevation to your work. A perfect example of my vision of creating functional art- a piece you can use every single day and which brings joy everytime you use it. A beautiful thoughtful present for you or your artist friends.
The palette is made of porcelaineous stoneware clay with a natural buff color which has been fired twice with maximum temperature reaching 1200 celsius. The final layer of white glaze ensures that the surface is waterproof (it is in fact food safe) and perfect for you to mix and blend your colors to create your own masterpiece.
- Each palette is crafted by hand and is one-of-a-kind
- It has its own personality, variability and perfect imperfections
- Designed and made in Singapore
Surface Finish: Glossy
Dimensions: 5X3.5 inches/ 13X9 cms (approx.)
Sales Package: One palette
- Please note that pre-ordered items will take 3-4 weeks to ship
- For customisation and bulk orders, please write to email@example.com
Each ceramic ware is made with cone 5 stoneware or porcelain clay.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, hand-washing with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge in soapy water is recommended.