A free-form intricate floral pattern carved by hand on the surface of a toasty-brown clay with each hand stroke highlighted with white underglaze, this handmade mug is a true labour of love.
An absolute delight to see, hold and drink out of- perfect for your morning cup of tea or coffee.
- Each mug is crafted by hand and is one-of-a-kind
- It has its own personality, variability and perfect imperfection
- Designed and made in Singapore with food safe glazes
A must have for the ones who appreciate beauty and elegance in everyday life. A thoughtful present for your loved ones- for birthdays, anniversaries and other celebrations.
Surface Finish: Matte
Dimensions: Diameter- 3", Length-3" (approx.)
Sales Package: One mug
- Please note that pre-ordered items will take 3-4 weeks to ship
- For customisation and bulk orders, please write to email@example.com
Each ceramic ware is made with cone 5 stoneware or porcelain clay. Only food safe glazes are used, ensuring the safe consumption of hot and cold substances in our products.
To retain the quality of your piece and ensure longevity, hand-washing with a non-abrasive cloth or sponge in soapy water is recommended. However, the products are dishwasher and microwave safe. Avoid placing in extreme hot or cold environments such as oven or freezer as this may cause thermal shock and result in fragility and cracking and/or breakage.